Michael John Martinez Jr.
1670 Woelke Rd. Seguin, TX 78155 * Cell: (210) 317-9487
To gain a position with an awesome organization as a Project Manager identifying needs and processes increasing value through effective management strategies.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Conducted effective use analysis to ensure clients’ best use of information management needs resulting in increased productivity valued over $1,000’s per month.
- Recognized for team development, motivation, excellence in work, and community support.
- Led and managed globally located teams resulting in zero losses to data, equipment, and operations time.
- Actively engaged key personnel resulting in success of projects and operations.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Master of Business Administration Dec 2015
Texas State University, San Marcos, TX
Bachelor of Science Information Systems Management (Management Studies) May 2002
University of Maryland University College, AD, Yokota US AFB, Japan
Certificate Microsoft Certified Professional (Dean's List) Dec 2011
Central Texas College, Killeen, TX
U.S. Army Schools:
Information Technology Specialist (Honor Graduate) May 2009
Warrior Leader Course (Honor Graduate) Aug 2008
SNAP/VSAT Operator (Satellite Terminal Equipment), US Army Jan 2010
Security+, CompTIA Aug 2009
Lonestar Information Technology Sept 2011 – Present
- Within one month of implementation of project, increased client’s company value from $4000 per month to starting a month halfway to sales goal of $10,000 in receivables through effective training, guidance, management of network of vendors, and automation of tasks
- Establish and assemble project teams, assign tasks based on skillsets critical to project completion and train as necessary
- Inform clients about their system development life cycle needs and the impact on financial strategies
- Develop corporate projects based on economic forecasts of communities and industries reported in various sources, community infrastructure projects, and statistical analysis of historical data
- Measure and develop work plans and project estimates based on regular review of status reports, project tracking and analysis
- Recommend, advise on use, deliver, and use Microsoft Office including Visio and Project
LAN Manager/Supervisor Jun 2009 – Present
US Army: Iraq; Fort Riley, Kansas; San Antonio, Texas
- Surpassed enterprise audit/inspection with zero deficiencies setting the bar for information assurance practices through policy management, management and obtaining customer concurrence through direct and indirect communication with customers through account teams by using Customer Relations Management Software.
- Conducted successful troubleshooting, installation, secure management of Cisco, Microsoft, Linux, and Juniper systems.
- Managed 5 IT teams, each recognized for skill and professionalism with zero losses to equipment and data in austere conditions over a 300 mile radius.
- Developed and implemented detailed work plans for the global relocation of equipment and operations with minimal impact on 24 hour operations.
- Managed, tracked and analyzed critical milestones throughout relocation with zero losses of data, equipment, and information access.
- Created and instructed courses to company personnel concerning policy on use of enterprise computers to mitigate operational and environmental threats.
Healthcare Specialist Aug 2003 – Dec 2008
US Army: Iraq; Fort Stewart, GA; Fort Detrick, MD; South Korea
- Transformed business processes and implemented a Microsoft Access Database increasing work productivity four fold
- Trained and tested 2000+ personnel
- Maintained accountability of controlled substances with zero losses for 15 months in austere conditions
- Interacted with healthcare professionals concerning patient-care requirements to develop completion of project goals
- Documented healthcare for 1200 personnel
Commander June 2014 – June 2015
VFW Geronimo Memorial Post 8456
President January 2013 - January 2015
Seguin Downtown Business Alliance
Director April 2013 - January 2015
Seguin Guadalupe County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Boy Scouts of America Volunteer Leader September 2010 - July 2014
Boy Scouts of America
Programming: HTML C++ Java Visual Basic
Applications: Remedy (CRM) Adobe Pagemaker Cloud Hosting VMWare
MS Office Project Visio Imaging Software
Networking: CISCO UNIX/LINUX Microsoft Servers Satellite Systems
Microsoft Windows 3.11 - 8 Wireless Security
Management: Risk Mitigation Project Management Information Assurance Physical Security
Logistics Business Analysis